Amino Acid: Is molecules containing an amine group, a carboxylic acid group and a side chain that varies between different amino acids. These molecules contain the key elements of Carbon, Hydrogen, Oxygen, and Nitrogen. These molecules are particularly important in biochemistry, where this term refers to alpha-amino acids with the general formula H2NCHRCOOH, where R is an organic substituent.
Amino acid: 50%min
Crude protein: 95%min
Use with other fertilizer, it's an ideal Amino support agent. Also used as chelator with metal in the soil, improve soil condition.
1. Improve the quality of the soil, help the soil to creat crumb structure, keep the water & nutrients in the soil
2. Enhance the utilization of N, P, K, also can chelate with Trace Element, Balance the Crops ' nutrients
3. Enhance crops anti-stress capability like drought & cold resistance
4. Improve Quality of the fruit like watermelon, Hamimelon, sugarcane, sugarbeet, etc...
5. Promote roots growth
6. Increase 20~30% yeild
7. Adjust PH value.
8. Degaradation harmful substance in the soil
Direction For Use:
Well used for any irrigation system or foliar application.
1. Horticultural Applications
In horticultural applications, perlite is used throughout the world as a componet of soilless growing mixed where it provides aeration and optimum moisture retention for superior plant growth. Other horticultural applications for perlite are as a carrier for fertilizer, herbicides and pesticides and for peletizing seed.
2. Construction applications
Perlite is widely used as a loose fill insulation in masonry construction. Other construction applications include chimney linings, under-floor insulation, gypsum boards, paint texturing, ceiling tiles, and roof insulation boards etc.
3. Industrial Application
Ranging from high performance fillers for plastics to cements for petroleum,water and geothermal wells
Copyright © 2017 - 2022Organic Fertilizer Manufacture All Rights Reserved