Appearance: Clear and transparent green
Water solubility: Completely
Dry matter: 50% min (w/w)
L-αamino acid: 100g/L min
Chelated Cu, Fe, Mn, Zn: 17g/L min
Chelated B, Mo: 5g/L min
Nitrogen: 180g/L min
Polymer carbon: 220g/L min
S: 30g/L max
Cl: 30g/L max
Good bacteria for Soil & Plant, instead of Chemical fertilizer. Safe and health for our future from here!
- •Use natural plant metabolic processes without long-term side effects.
- •Buffer roots against the damaging effect of highly acidic or alkaline soils. Amending PH Value of Soil.
- •Nitrogen fixation
- •Increase root mass development naturally-up to 25% and more.
- •Save costs by lowering the amount of N-P-K that needs to be applied.
- •Phosphate-solubilizing. Maximize the potential of your fertilizer, resulting in better germination, efficient foliar applications, and a more vigorous growth.
- •Activate beneficial microorganisms in the soil.
- •Flocculate clay particles or aggregates sand for improved soil structure.
- •Buffer stress from soil toxicities (salts & heavy metals). Treatment for soil contamination of Heavy Metals!
- •Leave zero harmful chemical residues.
- •Inhibit the pathogenic microorganism, prevent and reduce the diseases; Pests do not develop resistance.
- •Buffer roots against the damaging effect of highly acidic or alkaline soils.
- •Achieve uniform blooming, fruit set, fruit sizing, and maturity.
- •Improve water penetration and water holding capacity.
- •Allow the nutrients to easily assimilate through the roots and leaves.
Fertilizer Basics: Organic Fertilizer, NPK Ratio |
Mar 3, 2020 — It took nutrients from the soil to build those plant tissues. By fertilizing your garden, you replenish lost nutrients and ensure that this year's plants
8 Best Homemade Garden Fertilizers - Farmers' Almanac
It's best to use composted manure. Since it is less nutrient-dense and acidic, you can use more of it to improve your soil's water retention without risking your plants
Fertilizing Basics - FineGardening
Why plants need fertilizers. All of the nutrients essential to plant growth are present in the soil or are floating in the air, so what's the point of fertilizing? The
Tips & Information about Soil, Fixes & Fertilizers - Gardening
Information About Soil, Fixes & Fertilizers. Knowing how soil affects plant growth is important to growing a successful garden. Healthy soil means healthy plants
How to Apply Fertilizers to Your Garden | Old Farmer's Almanac
When to Fertilize Your Garden. If you are correcting a soil nutrient deficiency based on a soil test, it's best to fertilize well before you plant so that you can work the
Fertilizer & Soil: Buy Fertilizer & Soil Online at Best Prices in
Results 1 - 24 of 10000+ — Fertilizer & Soil · Spark India Vermicompost Fertilizer For Plants Cow Dung Manure Khad for Home Garden Plants Organic Effective · Hathi
- Production process of chlorinated polyethylene - Zibo Chiding Jan 9, 2020 — Currently, the production technology of chlorinated polyethylene CPE has matured. The synthesis methods of chlorinated polyethylene: solvent Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC),...
- Polyvinyl Chloride - an overview | ScienceDirect TopicsUnplasticized PVC has better chemical resistance than plasticized PVC. PVC is not resistant to organic solvents like chlorinated hydrocarbons, ketones, What is the difference between CPE and PVC? -...
- Chlorinated Plastic (PVC, CPE, CPVC, Neoprene) - Chemical Poly(vinyl chloride), PVC, is the third-most widely produced polymer, after polyethylene and polypropylene. · PVC comes in two basic forms: rigid (sometimes Plastic materials: chlorinated...