Hibong Humic Acid Granular fertilizer contains at most 70% humic acid from leonardite, it is a slow-released organic fertilizer and it can provide humic acid and multi mineral elements.
Physical and Chemical Properties:
Its appearance is black or brown granular. PH: 5.0-6.0; Particle Size: 2mm-4mm
(1) Promote effective utilization of fertilizers in soil. It also can promote the absorption of N, P, K and trace element in plants.
(2) Improve soil structure, improve water storage capacity, anti-hard-water ability and air permeability of soil, increase the amount of organic matters in soil.
(3) Stimulate activities of soil microorganism, reduce pollutants in the soil, adjust the PH value of soil and decrease the damages caused by acid or alkaline.
1. Soil application:
Used as base fertilizer before seedling or planting. It also can be used to improve the following soil:
(1) Alkaline soil with low iron content
(2) Sandy soils with low organic (humus) content
(3) Acid podzol soils with low humus content.
(4) Saline soils
(5) Lime soils.
When used during seedling and growth stage, should be used 2-3 times. Also, it is better to be applied with N, P fertilizers for field crop.
Dosage: 50-100 kg/Ha
Fertilizer Basics: Organic Fertilizer, NPK Ratio |
Mar 3, 2020 — It took nutrients from the soil to build those plant tissues. By fertilizing your garden, you replenish lost nutrients and ensure that this year's plants
Fertilizing Basics - FineGardening
Why plants need fertilizers. All of the nutrients essential to plant growth are present in the soil or are floating in the air, so what's the point of fertilizing? The
How to Apply Fertilizers to Your Garden | Old Farmer's Almanac
When to Fertilize Your Garden. If you are correcting a soil nutrient deficiency based on a soil test, it's best to fertilize well before you plant so that you can work the
8 Best Homemade Garden Fertilizers - Farmers' Almanac
It's best to use composted manure. Since it is less nutrient-dense and acidic, you can use more of it to improve your soil's water retention without risking your plants
Tips & Information about Soil, Fixes & Fertilizers - Gardening
Information About Soil, Fixes & Fertilizers. Knowing how soil affects plant growth is important to growing a successful garden. Healthy soil means healthy plants
Fertilizer & Soil: Buy Fertilizer & Soil Online at Best Prices in
Results 1 - 24 of 10000+ — Fertilizer & Soil · Spark India Vermicompost Fertilizer For Plants Cow Dung Manure Khad for Home Garden Plants Organic Effective · Hathi
- Production process of chlorinated polyethylene - Zibo Chiding Jan 9, 2020 — Currently, the production technology of chlorinated polyethylene CPE has matured. The synthesis methods of chlorinated polyethylene: solvent Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC),...
- Polyvinyl Chloride - an overview | ScienceDirect TopicsUnplasticized PVC has better chemical resistance than plasticized PVC. PVC is not resistant to organic solvents like chlorinated hydrocarbons, ketones, What is the difference between CPE and PVC? -...
- Chlorinated Plastic (PVC, CPE, CPVC, Neoprene) - Chemical Poly(vinyl chloride), PVC, is the third-most widely produced polymer, after polyethylene and polypropylene. · PVC comes in two basic forms: rigid (sometimes Plastic materials: chlorinated...