|Appearance ||Yellowish powder |
|Water solubility ||Completely |
|Total Free Amino acid ||50% min |
|Organic Nitrogen ||8% min |
|Moisture ||5% max |
|Heavy metal (as Pb) ||20 ppm max |
- Stimulates protein synthesis and improve crop production
- Increases absorption of nutrients through leaves and roots
- Promotes enzymatic activity as a natural stimulant
- Increases the protein, sugar and vitamin content in the plant
- Improves the efficiency of the pesticides and fungicide
- Increases crop resistance to adverse conditions like drought, frost, and disease
- Supports the plant with needed amino acids and peptides
- Decreases the incidence of certain plant diseases
- Increase crop yield and quality
- Natural organic fertilize
- Improves water retention, fertility and permeability of soil
1, Foliar application: Dilute seaweed extract with 1000-1500 times water, spraying on leaves without burning sun and raining at intervals of 10-15 days during the growing season.
2, Seed application: 0.5-1.0kg for 1 ton seeds.
3, Root Dipping: Diluted with 1000-2000 times water.
1, Free sample.
2,100% Natural porduct, without any synthetize ingredient.
3,Manufacturer direct supply, provide OEM, R&D service.
5,24/7 Prefessional service with best price.
Organic manures are natural products used by farmers to enhanced sustainable crop production. There are a number of organic manures like farm yard manure, green manures, compost prepared from crop residues and other farm wastes, vermicompost, oil cakes, and biological wastes - animal bones, slaughter house refuse
Different organic manure sources and NPK fertilizer on soil
Sep 30, 2020 — Amongst various organic manures, poultry manure produced significantly higher plant growth, yield, mineral and proximate composition of okra
Effect of different sources of organic manure on growth and
May 17, 2016 — The different sourcs of organic manure used were Poultry manure, Goat anure, Vermi-compost, farm yard manure and Commercially available
Organic Fertilizer - an overview | ScienceDirect Topics
5.3. 1 Organic fertilizers · An organic fertilizer is a fertilizer that is derived from organic sources, including organic compost, cattle manures, poultry droppings and
Organic Manures - National Centre of Organic Farming
animal wastes as a source of plant nutrient was the accepted practice. The importance and aim of organic manures and green manure crops have failed to
Organic Fertilizer Sources for the Garden - FineGardening
Usually manures are composted before they're used in gardens, but some such as rabbit manure doesn't need to be. Others such as cow manure, will burn your
- Production process of chlorinated polyethylene - Zibo Chiding Jan 9, 2020 — Currently, the production technology of chlorinated polyethylene CPE has matured. The synthesis methods of chlorinated polyethylene: solvent Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC),...
- Polyvinyl Chloride - an overview | ScienceDirect TopicsUnplasticized PVC has better chemical resistance than plasticized PVC. PVC is not resistant to organic solvents like chlorinated hydrocarbons, ketones, What is the difference between CPE and PVC? -...
- Chlorinated Plastic (PVC, CPE, CPVC, Neoprene) - Chemical Poly(vinyl chloride), PVC, is the third-most widely produced polymer, after polyethylene and polypropylene. · PVC comes in two basic forms: rigid (sometimes Plastic materials: chlorinated...