Appearance: Clear and transparent green
Water solubility: Completely
Dry matter: 50% min (w/w)
L-αamino acid: 100g/L min
Chelated Cu, Fe, Mn, Zn: 17g/L min
Chelated B, Mo: 5g/L min
Nitrogen: 180g/L min
Polymer carbon: 220g/L min
S: 30g/L max
Cl: 30g/L max
Functions & Benefits
Enhancing metabolic function and stress tolerance
Improving the structure of soil, increasing the buffering powder of soil, optimize N. P. K absorption by plants.
Neutralizing both acid and alkaline soils, regulating the PH value of soils, with the prominent effect in alkaline and acidic soil
Reducing nitrate leaking into the groundwater and protecting the underground water
Enhancing the resilience of crops, such as cold, drought, pest, disease and toppling resistance
Stabilizing nitrogen and improving nitrogen efficiency (as an additive with urea)
Promoting healthier, stronger plants and beautifying appearance
Application & Dosage
1. Field Crops and Vegetables: 1-2kg/ha at period of rapid growth, 2 times at least through growing seasons
2. Tree Crops: 1-3kg/ha at active growth period, 2-4 weeks intervals through growing seasons.
3. Grapes and Berries: 1-2kg/ha at active growth period, 1 week intervals at least through vegetative growth period
4. Ornamental Trees, Shrubs, and Flowering Plants: Dilute at rate of 25kgs in 1 or more steres of water and spray to complete coverage
Organic Manures - National Centre of Organic Farming
animal wastes as a source of plant nutrient was the accepted practice. The importance and aim of organic manures and green manure crops have failed to
Organic manures are natural products used by farmers to enhanced sustainable crop production. There are a number of organic manures like farm yard manure, green manures, compost prepared from crop residues and other farm wastes, vermicompost, oil cakes, and biological wastes - animal bones, slaughter house refuse
Different organic manure sources and NPK fertilizer on soil
Sep 30, 2020 — Amongst various organic manures, poultry manure produced significantly higher plant growth, yield, mineral and proximate composition of okra
Organic Fertilizer Sources for the Garden - FineGardening
Usually manures are composted before they're used in gardens, but some such as rabbit manure doesn't need to be. Others such as cow manure, will burn your
Organic Fertilizer - an overview | ScienceDirect Topics
5.3. 1 Organic fertilizers · An organic fertilizer is a fertilizer that is derived from organic sources, including organic compost, cattle manures, poultry droppings and
Effect of different sources of organic manure on growth and
May 17, 2016 — The different sourcs of organic manure used were Poultry manure, Goat anure, Vermi-compost, farm yard manure and Commercially available
- Production process of chlorinated polyethylene - Zibo Chiding Jan 9, 2020 — Currently, the production technology of chlorinated polyethylene CPE has matured. The synthesis methods of chlorinated polyethylene: solvent Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC),...
- Polyvinyl Chloride - an overview | ScienceDirect TopicsUnplasticized PVC has better chemical resistance than plasticized PVC. PVC is not resistant to organic solvents like chlorinated hydrocarbons, ketones, What is the difference between CPE and PVC? -...
- Chlorinated Plastic (PVC, CPE, CPVC, Neoprene) - Chemical Poly(vinyl chloride), PVC, is the third-most widely produced polymer, after polyethylene and polypropylene. · PVC comes in two basic forms: rigid (sometimes Plastic materials: chlorinated...