Amino acid chelated zinc is designed for all plants to prevent or correct zinc deficiency that may limit crop growth and yields. It is water soluble and nontoxic to plants, can provide plants with certain nutrients. This product is based on multi kinds of amino acids which has strong surface activity, adsorbing and holding capacity. Also with abundant zinc, it has obvious effect for plant growth. This product can ensure the slow-release and adequateutilization of its main elements. In addition, it can keep stability and long-lasting effect of zinc.
1. Prevent and correct zinc deficiency.
2. Promote the growth of plants, improve plants' immunity to resist disease and unfavorable natural climate, increase the growth of plants.
2.Increase fruit-setting-rate, promote fruits' growth and colouring, help fruit accumulate its sugar and improve crops' quality.
3.Promote the absorption of metal, prevent yellow colouring and falling of leaves.
4.Promote concentration of chlorophyll and anthocyanin in plants.
5.Reinforce photosynthesis, protein synthesis and nitrogen fixation of plants.
Foliar Spray: Dilute with water by 800-1000 times and spray on the leaves. Usually 1-2KG is used per acre.
Drip Irrigation: Dilute with water by 200-300 times and irrigate the plants. Usually 3-5KG is used per acre.
Seed Soaking: Dilute with water by 600-800 times and soak the seeds. Soak the seeds for 12-48 hours.
Effect of different sources of organic manure on growth and
May 17, 2016 — The different sourcs of organic manure used were Poultry manure, Goat anure, Vermi-compost, farm yard manure and Commercially available
Different organic manure sources and NPK fertilizer on soil
Sep 30, 2020 — Amongst various organic manures, poultry manure produced significantly higher plant growth, yield, mineral and proximate composition of okra
Organic Fertilizer Sources for the Garden - FineGardening
Usually manures are composted before they're used in gardens, but some such as rabbit manure doesn't need to be. Others such as cow manure, will burn your
Organic Manures - National Centre of Organic Farming
animal wastes as a source of plant nutrient was the accepted practice. The importance and aim of organic manures and green manure crops have failed to
Organic Fertilizer - an overview | ScienceDirect Topics
5.3. 1 Organic fertilizers · An organic fertilizer is a fertilizer that is derived from organic sources, including organic compost, cattle manures, poultry droppings and
Organic manures are natural products used by farmers to enhanced sustainable crop production. There are a number of organic manures like farm yard manure, green manures, compost prepared from crop residues and other farm wastes, vermicompost, oil cakes, and biological wastes - animal bones, slaughter house refuse
- Production process of chlorinated polyethylene - Zibo Chiding Jan 9, 2020 — Currently, the production technology of chlorinated polyethylene CPE has matured. The synthesis methods of chlorinated polyethylene: solvent Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC),...
- Polyvinyl Chloride - an overview | ScienceDirect TopicsUnplasticized PVC has better chemical resistance than plasticized PVC. PVC is not resistant to organic solvents like chlorinated hydrocarbons, ketones, What is the difference between CPE and PVC? -...
- Chlorinated Plastic (PVC, CPE, CPVC, Neoprene) - Chemical Poly(vinyl chloride), PVC, is the third-most widely produced polymer, after polyethylene and polypropylene. · PVC comes in two basic forms: rigid (sometimes Plastic materials: chlorinated...