Appearance: Dark brown granular/pellet
Organic Matter: 50% min
Total Amino acid: 10% min
Organic nitrogen:2% min
Trace elements: 2% min
Xylon: 20% min
Bio HA & Bio FA: 10% min
Total Vitamin: 0.2% min
- Super and quick water solubility, increases the utilization of NPK provide essential amino acid and trace elements for plants
- Enhance the utilization of all kinds of nutrients, reduce the use of chemical fertilizers
- Improve soil structure, increases the beneficial microorganisms in soil, make soil more healthy
- Assit in pest defense, ehance the ability of anti inverse and anti disease and age
- Stimulates root growth, increase water and nutrients uptake
- Benefits flowers and fruits, improve quality and yield and then increases income
- Suitable for all kinds of irrigating methods, Including drop irrigation, micro irrigation, spray irrigation, spread over the fields, flood irrigation and perforated method
- Environmental friendly, protects and improves environment
Broadcast application on the earth surface, then deep tillage about 10-15 cm before seeding, 600-750 kg/ha.
Broadcast application on the earth surface, then deep tillage about 10-15 cm before seeding, 225-300 kg/ha.
Broadcast application on the earth surface, then deep tillage about 10-15 cm before seeding, 1050-1500 kg/ha.
Broadcast application on the earth surface, then deep tillage about 10-15 cm before seeding, 1050-1500 kg/ha or 1.5-2 kg/tree.
Organic Fertilizer - an overview | ScienceDirect Topics
5.3. 1 Organic fertilizers · An organic fertilizer is a fertilizer that is derived from organic sources, including organic compost, cattle manures, poultry droppings and
Different organic manure sources and NPK fertilizer on soil
Sep 30, 2020 — Amongst various organic manures, poultry manure produced significantly higher plant growth, yield, mineral and proximate composition of okra
Organic Fertilizer Sources for the Garden - FineGardening
Usually manures are composted before they're used in gardens, but some such as rabbit manure doesn't need to be. Others such as cow manure, will burn your
Organic manures are natural products used by farmers to enhanced sustainable crop production. There are a number of organic manures like farm yard manure, green manures, compost prepared from crop residues and other farm wastes, vermicompost, oil cakes, and biological wastes - animal bones, slaughter house refuse
Effect of different sources of organic manure on growth and
May 17, 2016 — The different sourcs of organic manure used were Poultry manure, Goat anure, Vermi-compost, farm yard manure and Commercially available
Organic Manures - National Centre of Organic Farming
animal wastes as a source of plant nutrient was the accepted practice. The importance and aim of organic manures and green manure crops have failed to