|Appearance || Brown Powder |
|Free Amino Acid || 50% min |
|Amino Nitrogen || 10% min |
|Moisture || 5% max |
|Chloride || none |
1. This product is a water-based spray additive containing sweet orange essential oil. It has a special orange peel taste, is completely soluble in water, and has a super wetting and penetrating surfactant. The biofilm of plants can be transported and conducted in plants to improve the efficacy.
2. This product is safe and has a strong affinity, which can avoid excessive pesticides, produce phytotoxicity and spots, and can be mixed with most pesticides.
3. This product can eliminate the pesticide resistance, inhibit the multifunctional enzymes in the pest, and at the same time, it can help the insecticidal and disease prevention.
Applicable crops and usage
1. Widely applicable to vegetables, flowers and field crops, especially for fruit crops such as citrus, dragon fruit, banana, kiwi, etc.
2. Conventional: Dilute with 800-1500 times water, mix with other pesticides and fertilizers in a proper ratio;
Garden clearing: diluted 1: 250 times;
Anti-flight operation: Use 5-10ml per mu, first dilute this product in proportion and then add other fertilizers or pesticides.
Can be sprayed with most pesticides;
It is recommended to use it on a sunny morning or evening;
This product is placed in a cool and dry place, forbid humans and livestock.
All You Need to Know About Organic Fertilizer
This is achieved by avoiding the use of synthetic fertilizers and pesticides, and using products that nurture your garden soil and the organisms in it. When you
Benefits of organic-based fertilizers | ecofi
The use of organic-based fertilizers in sustainable agriculture benefits farmers, growers, consumers and the environment in many ways. As empirically
Organic Fertilizer - an overview | ScienceDirect Topics
Organic fertilizer inputs in agricultural fields in the present scenario has significant environmental benefits over the use of chemical fertilizers and the practice has
Why Use Organic Fertilizer? - Milorganite
Fertilizers derived from organic sources feed the soil, which allows the nutrients to be released slowly, at a
Using Organic Fertilizers in the Garden - Gardening Channel
Organic fertilizers slowly release nutrients, maintaining a steady flow of nutrients into the soil and surrounding plants. They do not disturb the water balance of the
21+ Organic Fertilizers and How To Use Them In Your Garden
Jan 6, 2020 — 21+ Organic Fertilizers and How To Use Them In Your Garden · Alfalfa Meal · Cottonseed Meal · Corn Gluten Meal · Rock Phosphate · Cow Manure
Use of Organic Fertilizers to Enhance Soil Fertility, Plant
Understanding the nutrient variability and release pattern of organic fertilizers is crucial to supply plants with sufficient nutrients to achieve optimum productivity,
Organic fertilizer - Wikipedia
Organic fertilizers are fertilizers derived from animal matter, animal excreta (manure), human ... It is sometimes credited as being the most widely use organic fertilizer and by volume is the top organic amendment. Peat is the most widely used
- Production process of chlorinated polyethylene - Zibo Chiding Jan 9, 2020 — Currently, the production technology of chlorinated polyethylene CPE has matured. The synthesis methods of chlorinated polyethylene: solvent Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC),...
- Polyvinyl Chloride - an overview | ScienceDirect TopicsUnplasticized PVC has better chemical resistance than plasticized PVC. PVC is not resistant to organic solvents like chlorinated hydrocarbons, ketones, What is the difference between CPE and PVC? -...
- Chlorinated Plastic (PVC, CPE, CPVC, Neoprene) - Chemical Poly(vinyl chloride), PVC, is the third-most widely produced polymer, after polyethylene and polypropylene. · PVC comes in two basic forms: rigid (sometimes Plastic materials: chlorinated...