Humic acid is a kind of high polymer heterogeneous aromatic material contains hydroxyl, carboxyl, pjenolic hydroxyl and other active groups, it is weak acidity and insoluble in water but in alkaline. Humic acid is a powder or granular form of Leonardite/lignite, normally used as basic raw material for manufactures in Agricultureal and industrial.
A. By stimulating the generation of non-specific active factors in plants,the green seawed polysaccharide can regulate plant's endogenous hormone balance,increases chlorophyll content and improve plant photosynthesis.
B.Promote the generation of reactive oxygen species produced under stress,which interacts with protective enzymes as a signal molecule,then regulate the expression of stress-tolerance gene,improve anti-stress ability to stress.
C.Promote crops tillering,seed germination,promote plant metabolism,enhance physiological function,result in vigorous plant with more leaves and stronger roots;effectively improve sugar invertase activity and the synthesis of organic phosphorus compounds,increase crops production and improve quality.
1.High quality with competitive price.
2. All purity>99%.
3. We are manufacturer and can provide high quality products with factory price.
Fast and safe delivery.
1. Parcel can be sent out in 24 hours after payment tracking number available.
2. Secure and discreet shipment verious transportation methods for your choice.
3. Customs pass rate >99%.
4. We have our own agent/remailer/distributor who can help us ship our products very fast and safe, and we have stock in there for transferring.
Organic fertilizer - Wikipedia
Organic fertilizers are fertilizers derived from animal matter, animal excreta (manure), human ... It is sometimes credited as being the most widely use organic fertilizer and by volume is the top organic amendment. Peat is the most widely used
21+ Organic Fertilizers and How To Use Them In Your Garden
Jan 6, 2020 — 21+ Organic Fertilizers and How To Use Them In Your Garden · Alfalfa Meal · Cottonseed Meal · Corn Gluten Meal · Rock Phosphate · Cow Manure
Use of Organic Fertilizers to Enhance Soil Fertility, Plant
Understanding the nutrient variability and release pattern of organic fertilizers is crucial to supply plants with sufficient nutrients to achieve optimum productivity,
All You Need to Know About Organic Fertilizer
This is achieved by avoiding the use of synthetic fertilizers and pesticides, and using products that nurture your garden soil and the organisms in it. When you
Using Organic Fertilizers in the Garden - Gardening Channel
Organic fertilizers slowly release nutrients, maintaining a steady flow of nutrients into the soil and surrounding plants. They do not disturb the water balance of the
Why Use Organic Fertilizer? - Milorganite
Fertilizers derived from organic sources feed the soil, which allows the nutrients to be released slowly, at a
Organic Fertilizer - an overview | ScienceDirect Topics
Organic fertilizer inputs in agricultural fields in the present scenario has significant environmental benefits over the use of chemical fertilizers and the practice has
Benefits of organic-based fertilizers | ecofi
The use of organic-based fertilizers in sustainable agriculture benefits farmers, growers, consumers and the environment in many ways. As empirically
- Production process of chlorinated polyethylene - Zibo Chiding Jan 9, 2020 — Currently, the production technology of chlorinated polyethylene CPE has matured. The synthesis methods of chlorinated polyethylene: solvent Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC),...
- Polyvinyl Chloride - an overview | ScienceDirect TopicsUnplasticized PVC has better chemical resistance than plasticized PVC. PVC is not resistant to organic solvents like chlorinated hydrocarbons, ketones, What is the difference between CPE and PVC? -...
- Chlorinated Plastic (PVC, CPE, CPVC, Neoprene) - Chemical Poly(vinyl chloride), PVC, is the third-most widely produced polymer, after polyethylene and polypropylene. · PVC comes in two basic forms: rigid (sometimes Plastic materials: chlorinated...