Humic acid is a kind of animal and plant remains, mainly plant remains, a type of organic matter produced and accumulated by microbial decomposition and transformation, and a series of geochemical processes. The most promising resources for humic acid development are low-calorie coals such as peat, lignite and weathered coal. Among them, the humic acid content is 10-80%.
Humic acid is a macromolecular organic substance widely found in nature. It is widely used in agriculture, forestry, animal husbandry, petroleum, chemical, building materials, medical and health, environmental protection and other fields. In particular, it now advocates the construction of ecological agriculture, pollution-free agricultural production, green food, pollution-free environmental protection, etc., and makes "humic acid" highly respected. It turns out that human life and survival are inseparable from humic acid.
- Improve the soil structure,increase fertilizer efficiency, stimulate plant growth, enhance resistance of plants .
- Increase enfficiency of chemical fertilizer.Formulate potassium humate with inorganic fertilizer can reduce nitrogen loss and acitivate phosphorus,Can fix activation of soil trace elements as well as nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium and other nutrients gradually released for plants needs.
- As drought-resistant agents, promote root development and improve root vigor,roots can absorb more water and nutrients, reducing plant stomatal opening strength, leaf transpiration and plant water consumption.Also enhanced cold tolerance.
- Reduce agriculture input cost.Part of the humic acid itself is the soil organic matter can recover the polluted soilm,If mixed use with chemical fertilizer can reduce the usage of chemical fertilizer, improve fertilizer efficiency and reduce the cost of agriculture.
- Degradateof pesticide residues in soil, adsorpt of heavy metal, eliminate or reduce of soil pollution.
It is used in agriculture as a fertilser additive to increase the efficiency of fertilisers especially nitrogen and phosphorus based fertiliser inputs. Other salts of humic acid are manufactured, mainly sodium humate which is used in animal health supplements. It also can be used in Aquaculture.
Used as multi-functional compound fertilizer, combined with Nitrogen and Phosphorus,also used as basal fertilizer, top dressing, seed fertilizer, foliar fertilizer.Basal fertilizer: 600-700kg/ha, have better effective applying with N P fertilizers
Top dressing: 400-500kg/ha, have better effective applying with N P fertilizers, and irrigate in time.
All You Need to Know About Organic Fertilizer
This is achieved by avoiding the use of synthetic fertilizers and pesticides, and using products that nurture your garden soil and the organisms in it. When you
Organic fertilizer - Wikipedia
Organic fertilizers are fertilizers derived from animal matter, animal excreta (manure), human ... It is sometimes credited as being the most widely use organic fertilizer and by volume is the top organic amendment. Peat is the most widely used
Benefits of organic-based fertilizers | ecofi
The use of organic-based fertilizers in sustainable agriculture benefits farmers, growers, consumers and the environment in many ways. As empirically
Use of Organic Fertilizers to Enhance Soil Fertility, Plant
Understanding the nutrient variability and release pattern of organic fertilizers is crucial to supply plants with sufficient nutrients to achieve optimum productivity,
Using Organic Fertilizers in the Garden - Gardening Channel
Organic fertilizers slowly release nutrients, maintaining a steady flow of nutrients into the soil and surrounding plants. They do not disturb the water balance of the
Why Use Organic Fertilizer? - Milorganite
Fertilizers derived from organic sources feed the soil, which allows the nutrients to be released slowly, at a
21+ Organic Fertilizers and How To Use Them In Your Garden
Jan 6, 2020 — 21+ Organic Fertilizers and How To Use Them In Your Garden · Alfalfa Meal · Cottonseed Meal · Corn Gluten Meal · Rock Phosphate · Cow Manure
Organic Fertilizer - an overview | ScienceDirect Topics
Organic fertilizer inputs in agricultural fields in the present scenario has significant environmental benefits over the use of chemical fertilizers and the practice has
- Production process of chlorinated polyethylene - Zibo Chiding Jan 9, 2020 — Currently, the production technology of chlorinated polyethylene CPE has matured. The synthesis methods of chlorinated polyethylene: solvent Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC),...
- Polyvinyl Chloride - an overview | ScienceDirect TopicsUnplasticized PVC has better chemical resistance than plasticized PVC. PVC is not resistant to organic solvents like chlorinated hydrocarbons, ketones, What is the difference between CPE and PVC? -...
- Chlorinated Plastic (PVC, CPE, CPVC, Neoprene) - Chemical Poly(vinyl chloride), PVC, is the third-most widely produced polymer, after polyethylene and polypropylene. · PVC comes in two basic forms: rigid (sometimes Plastic materials: chlorinated...