The raw materials of this product is seaweed. After processed by Physical crushing, biochemical extraction, absorption concentration, film drying, etc, the seaweed is finally made to flake or powder. The seaweed extract has special quality, quick dissolution rate, high activity and good absorptivity. It has many functions including growth promoting, production increase, disease prevention, insect expelling, etc. Seaweed extract can be used for root irrigation, water flushing irrigation, foliar spray, etc. It can also be used as raw materials for biological fertilizer, compound fertilizer, organic fertilizer, etc.
Stimulate plant growth
Promote root development
Improves the soil structure and increases the water retention capacity
Stimulates seed germination
Enhance the absorption of trace elements
Improve nutrient uptake through the leaves and roots
Improve the effectiveness of pesticides
With lower molecular weight and high biological activity,improve nutrient uptake of plant
Increases yield and improves the quality of plants
We have clients throughout the world.
1. Professional service and rich experience make customers feel at ease, adequate stock and fast delivery meet their desire.
2. Market feedback and goods feedback will be appreciated , meeting customers' requirement is our responsibility.
3. High quality, competitive price, fast delivery, first-class service gain the trust and praise from the customers.
5.Sample order are welcome.
6.NMR,HPLC and COA can be supplied
7.We can supply sample for testing
8.We promise 100% deliveried,and 100% resend or refunds if parcel is not deliveried!
Why Use Organic Fertilizer? - Milorganite
Fertilizers derived from organic sources feed the soil, which allows the nutrients to be released slowly, at a
Using Organic Fertilizers in the Garden - Gardening Channel
Organic fertilizers slowly release nutrients, maintaining a steady flow of nutrients into the soil and surrounding plants. They do not disturb the water balance of the
Use of Organic Fertilizers to Enhance Soil Fertility, Plant
Understanding the nutrient variability and release pattern of organic fertilizers is crucial to supply plants with sufficient nutrients to achieve optimum productivity,
Organic Fertilizer - an overview | ScienceDirect Topics
Organic fertilizer inputs in agricultural fields in the present scenario has significant environmental benefits over the use of chemical fertilizers and the practice has
Organic fertilizer - Wikipedia
Organic fertilizers are fertilizers derived from animal matter, animal excreta (manure), human ... It is sometimes credited as being the most widely use organic fertilizer and by volume is the top organic amendment. Peat is the most widely used
21+ Organic Fertilizers and How To Use Them In Your Garden
Jan 6, 2020 — 21+ Organic Fertilizers and How To Use Them In Your Garden · Alfalfa Meal · Cottonseed Meal · Corn Gluten Meal · Rock Phosphate · Cow Manure
Benefits of organic-based fertilizers | ecofi
The use of organic-based fertilizers in sustainable agriculture benefits farmers, growers, consumers and the environment in many ways. As empirically
All You Need to Know About Organic Fertilizer
This is achieved by avoiding the use of synthetic fertilizers and pesticides, and using products that nurture your garden soil and the organisms in it. When you
- Production process of chlorinated polyethylene - Zibo Chiding Jan 9, 2020 — Currently, the production technology of chlorinated polyethylene CPE has matured. The synthesis methods of chlorinated polyethylene: solvent Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC),...
- Polyvinyl Chloride - an overview | ScienceDirect TopicsUnplasticized PVC has better chemical resistance than plasticized PVC. PVC is not resistant to organic solvents like chlorinated hydrocarbons, ketones, What is the difference between CPE and PVC? -...
- Chlorinated Plastic (PVC, CPE, CPVC, Neoprene) - Chemical Poly(vinyl chloride), PVC, is the third-most widely produced polymer, after polyethylene and polypropylene. · PVC comes in two basic forms: rigid (sometimes Plastic materials: chlorinated...